eLearning Innovation Initiative
The Office of the Provost, Analytics and Technologies, and the Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (CELT) launched the eLearning Innovation Initiative (eLII) in 2013. The program offers:
- Funding to support the development of innovative, technology-rich pedagogy and learning strategies to address needs in a constantly changing learning environment via new online degree programs
- Stipends for faculty to participate in UK led Online Learning and/or Blended Learning Faculty Communities.
- Funding to support redesign of large-lecture courses focusing on development of innovative, technology-rich pedagogy and learning strategies to address needs in the constantly changing learning environment via synchronous and asynchronous hybrid learning opportunities, ‘flipped’ class designs, and IT enabled personalized/adaptive learning.
Learn more about eLII here.
- 65 awards have been granted
- 84 faculty are engaged in an eLII project
- Nearly $1 million has been awarded so far