International Travel Risk Management Task Force
This task force was charged with reviewing UK's policies, processes, and risk coverage for all forms of international travel by the UK community. The task force reviewed and provided recommendations on a wide variety of topics, such as the risk plans and insurance coverage for all forms of international travel by faculty, staff, and students, the current policies and procedures surrounding international travel at UK, and the benefits available to employees traveling abroad.
This task force was comprised of the following individuals:
- Susan Carvalho, Associate Provost for Internationalization (Co-Chair)
- James Frazier, Director for Process Improvement and Risk Analysis (Co-Chair)
- Patty Brophy, Travel Management Services Director
- Tom Matlock, Emergency Management Captain, UK Police
- Casey Henson, Administrative Support Associate, UK Police
- Bart Miller, Benefits Office, Employee Benefits
- Lou Drapeau, Risk Management Director
- Todd Adkins, Assistant Director of Risk Management
- Shannan Carroll, Associate General Counsel
- Thalethia Routt, Associate General Counsel
Please download the Task Force's final report by clicking here.