Dean, College of Education
The University of Kentucky is conducting a national search for a transformative leader to serve as Dean of the College of Education. Provost Blackwell identified the executive search firm Parker and Associates to oversee this important process. The College is seeking Dean candidates with outstanding records of scholarly activity and administrative experience sufficient to administer the college and associated programs. Dean candidates must have earned the terminal degree in their fields of study and be eligible for appointment at the rank of professor with tenure.
The search firm Parker Executive Search was selected to assist with the search process. The lead contact for this search is Erin Raines.
Feedback and input from members of the college is invaluable to this process. If you have any questions or would like to provide comments, feel free to contact the search committee members:
- Kirsten Turner, Associate Provost for Academic Excellence Operations, co-chair
- Scott Lephart, Dean, College of Health Sciences, co-chair
- Mark Abel, College of Education faculty
- Lisa Amick, College of Education faculty
- Kelly Bradley, College of Education faculty
- Susan Cantrell, College of Education faculty
- Stephanie Carpenter, College of Education staff
- Molly Fisher, College of Education faculty
- Jennifer Grisham-Brown, College of Education faculty
- Tony Hardin, College of Fine Arts faculty
- Justin Lane, College of Education faculty
- John Nash, College of Education faculty
- Justin Nichols, College of Education faculty
- John Eric Novosel-Lingat, College of Education student
- Michael Price, College of Education alumnus
- Danelle Stevens-Watkins, College of Education faculty
- Mary Vimont, College of Education faculty
In partnership with the search committee, the search firm will develop a detailed position description and college prospectus to attract outstanding candidates. Once developed, this leadership profile will be posted on this search webpage.
For further information about the search process or to nominate a potential candidate, please contact email@example.com. We appreciate your insights, and we will continue to share updates throughout the process.