- Restripe all lanes on campus streets that are in poor repair.
- Add bike lanes on University Drive from Cooper to Alumni.
- Add bike lane and Sharrows on Patterson Drive (Rose Street to Administration Drive).
- Add bike lanes and/or Sharrows connecting the Woodland Avenue bike lanes with the University Drive bike lanes.
- Add bike lanes on Woodland Avenue between Columbia Avenue and Euclid Avenue.
Services and Amenities
- Invest up to $20,000 annually in upgrading and expanding campus bike parking options.
- Deploy three Fix It Stations to strategic locations on campus.
- Distribute copies of Bicycling Street Smarts to all first-year students through Merit Weekend and the Summer Advising Conferences.
- Develop public service announcements on various bicycle safety skills.
- Organize a bicycle-related service project during FUSION.
- Host an event during K Week to highlight best bicycling practices, teach biking skills and encourage bicycling as a mode of campus transportation.
- Assist with funding a “Bike Commuting Basics” class, targeted towards students who need a refresher on bicycling as transportation.