Where Employees Can Park
- Areas designated for E permits
- Areas designated for C2, C5, C6, and C7 permits
- Areas designated for K permits
- Loading zones (yellow and black striped areas) for a maximum of 15 minutes for the purpose of loading or unloading equipment, supplies, etc. Loading zones are controlled 24 hours a day.
- Spaces designated for disabled persons
- Any legal parking space not otherwise restricted by special signs or curb coloring; i.e., disabled permits are not valid in service areas or on blue-painted curbs.
- Areas designated with green lines or signs indicating motorcycle parking
- Areas designated with yellow and white striped lines, for a maximum of 45 minutes
- May be utilized on campus for short-term use
- Check the meter post for the hours of control