The University of Kentucky College of Public Health is accredited by the following agencies:
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
- Master of Health Administration program: Initial accreditation in 1994
- Last site visit: November 16-18, 2011; Next site visit: 2018
- Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- All Educational programs: Initial accreditation in 2005
- Last site visit: April 12-14, 2010; Next site visit: 2017
The College of Public Health was re-accredited by CEPH in October 2010 for a seven-year term, extending to December 31, 2017. The College of Public Health completed a major self-study in March 2010, to prepare for re-accreditation. After review of the self-study and a thorough three-day site visit by representatives from CEPH, the CEPH Board of Councilors published a final report with its accreditation decision. CEPH accreditation attests to the quality of an educational program and enhances a school or program's national reputation.
For information concerning the accreditation of the College of Public Health, please contact Dr. Kathryn M. Cardarelli, Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs, (859) 218-0241.