We welcome your application to the MHA program, and are available to answer any questions or assist you through the application process. Decisions are made on a rolling basis, so applicants are encouraged to apply early. Applicants are also encouraged to apply early for all scholarship/financial aid consideration.
Students applying to the Master of Health Administration must apply through the centralized Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS), as well as apply to the University of Kentucky Graduate School. An applicant must have a bachelor’s degree to be considered for admission to the program. Prerequisite requirements are courses in basic accounting and basic economics.
Fall 2014 Applications are due to SOPHAS by May 31, 2014 for US applicants and March 15, 2014 for international applicants.
When applying you will need to submit:
- A personal statement
- Official scores on the GRE or GMAT. Verbal and quantitative scores at the 50th percentile or better are recommended.
- Official TOEFL scores for international students.
- Copies of official transcripts
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by WES
- Contact information for three recommendations (including at least one from a faculty member who taught or supervised the applicant)
The University of Kentucky Graduate School online application also requires the following:
- Unofficial transcripts
- Official GRE or GMAT scores
- Official TOEFL scores for international students
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 218-2096.