Step 1: Apply to SOPHAS
Your SOPHAS application is for admission to the UK College of Public Health
You will need the following to complete your application:
- CV or resume
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Transcripts for ALL higher education institutions attended
- International transcripts should be evaluated by WES
GRE Code - R1837
GMAT Code -1837
TOEFL Code -1837
The following will be sent directly to SOPHAS:
- GRE, GMAT, and/or MCAT scores
- For international students, official TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Letters of recommendation
To be eligible for any opportunities offered by the College please answer “Yes” as indicated on the financial assistance portion of your SOPHAS application.
For more information, visit http://www.sophas.org/Appchecklist
Step 2: Apply to the UK Graduate School (supplemental application)
Your Graduate School application is for admission to the University of Kentucky
- With the exception of the DrPH program, all applications must be submitted to the Graduate School.
- All information received from your SOPHAS application is sent to the Graduate School from the College of Public Health.
- When completing your application for the Graduate School, you can either upload the documents that you used for your SOPHAS application, or you can submit blank sheets of paper.
- The application fee is $65 for domestic applicants and $75 for international applicants and is non-refundable.
For more information, visit: http://www.gradschool.uky.edu/ProspectiveStudents/Admission.html
The Admissions Committee take into account many factors for admissions decisions. Generally, the Committee requires a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75, and a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0. Official GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores should be at the 50th percentile or better.
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 218-2096.