- All currently registered campus organizations and recognized UK departments may reserve Campus Recreation facilities.
- Groups must create an account on EMS, the university's event management system, in order to reserve space.
- Non–University groups and organizations are ineligible to reserve Campus Recreation facilities.
- Groups making reservations must provide proof of insurance for their activity.
- Go to the following site and either log in or set up an account:
- After logging in, select "Create a Request" from the left sidebar.
- Select "Book now" from one of the following templates:
- For indoor facilities, select "Campus Recreation and Wellness Space Request"
- For outdoor facilities, select "Outdoor Space Request"
- For a tabling event, select "Table Request"
- Enter dates and times for your event and select "Search"
- Spaces must be requested at least 72 business hours in advance
Club Sports Fields: Mark Lattin
Johnson Center, Seaton Center, Tennis Courts & Outdoor Basketball Courts: Kathy Rose
Lancaster Aquatic Center: Letitia Hollingsworth-Gray
Pieratt Intramural Fields: Natosha Harris