The Fall Fitness Challenge is here! Take part in 4 - 60 minutes a workous a week (40 workouts) from September 10th - November 18th to earn a Free Campus Recreation & Wellness T-Shirt!
Simply record 40 workouts in your choice of exerciser to receive a T-Shirt.
All UK Students and Johnson Center Members (faculty/staff, and spouse members) are eligible for the Challenge. Please note only verified UK Students and Johnson Center members that complete the challenge will be eligible for a T-Shirt.
How Do I Sign Up?
REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 6TH
To sign up, please sign up at the Johnson Center Main Desk or by filling out the Fitness Challenge Registration Form Here. Please be sure to add your names to the Fitness Challenge board located in the Johnson Center 1st Floor Hallway near the Climbing Wall to track progress.
How Do I Track My Exercise Data?
To track your workouts, simply annotate that you worked out within the facilty during a specific week.
T-Shirt Pick Up
T-Shirts will be distributed for particpants that complete the challenge at the Johnson Center Main Control Desk beginning November 21st - December 8th
Want To Start to Exercise, But Don't Know Where to Start?
- The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) reccomends at least 150 minutes each week of Cardiovascular exericse, 2-3 sessions incorporating weight training, flexibility, and functional exercises
- Want to improve your cardio, strength, or flexibility? Try one of more than 75 Free Group Fitness classes weekly! Barre' is our newest big hit!
- Want an individualized program specific to your training goals? Meet with one of our National Certified Personal Trainers!
- Do you want to learn more about how to use equipment within the Fitness Facility? Request a FREE Equipment Orientation led by a Personal Trainer!
- What if you want find out your current Fitness levels? Request a FREE Fitness Asessment conducted by one of our Personal Trainers!
Please contact Casey Gilvin, Fitness Director at email@example.com or 859.257.3928