Access Astra 7.5
For information about Astra, please click here.
SAP Training Help
For questions and help tips, please click here.
Schedules and Plans
Request for Schedule Change Form (Pink Sheet)
This form must be completed by the department when they want to:
- Change a course in the printed schedule,
- Create new sections for courses in the printed schedule,
- Drop a course, or
- Change the credits, days, hour, building, or room number.
This also applies to any changes which occur in a course by action of the appropriate councils after the schedule is printed.
Senate Rule 8.1.0: “Any variation from the printed schedule of classes must be authorized by the dean of the college in which the change is to be made upon recommendation of the chairman of the department concerned. The dean shall report the change to the Registrar.”
- Click here to download the Pink Sheet.
- You may fill in the fields on the form using your computer.
- Print the form and have it signed by the appropriate college personnel.
The signed, completed forms are returned to:
Winter 2013/14 & Spring 2014 Event Planning Dates
- 05/07/13 -- ZEVPLAN access turned on
- 09/06/13 -- ZEVPLAN access closes at 4:30pm. Common hour exams, final exams, special room requests, and special notes deadline.
Please contact K.T. Griffis with any questions about the following training sessions and open labs:
|05/29/13||Training||8:30 am-12:00pm||204 McVey Hall|
|06/05/13||Training||8:30 am-12:00pm||204 McVey Hall|
|08/01/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|08/06/13||Training||8:30 am-12:00 pm||204 McVey Hall|
|08/09/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|08/12/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|08/20/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|08/23/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|09/03/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|09/04/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|09/05/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
|09/06/13||Open Lab||1:00 pm-4:30 pm||203 McVey Hall|
Schedule a Room
To schedule a main campus classroom, please contact Ruth Blackburn. For medical campus classroom, please contact Angel Schumacher. Please note: If your request is for a room at Lexington Community College, Singletary Center for the Arts, Student Center or William T. Young Library, please refer to the Meeting Facilities website.
Special Course Notes
- Use this form (PDF) to create or change any course notes.
- These special notes will appear below the course section online in the course catalog and in the online PDF version of the schedule book.
Add/Change Prereq Rule
- Use this form (PDF) to enforce or remove course prerequisites or booking rules for registration.
- Course prerequisites are not automatically enforced and require proper authorization through this form to be turned on.
- Prereqs can only be applied at the course level and they must be the approved prereqs through the University Senate.
- Booking Rules are any major, classification, college, or special restrictions needed for proper registration.
- They can be applied at the course or section level.
Schedule of Classes
Access online Schedule of Classes, including registration and add/drop information, academic calendar, final and common-hour exam schedules, etc.
Search the online course catalog to see course offerings, including details such as day and time, instructor, room and building, etc.