Spring Common Hour Exam Schedule
Common-hour exams are not listed as part of the course meeting pattern. When you register for a course with a common-hour exam, your printed schedule will list "TBA EXAM" after the course.
Statement of Student Responsibility
- It is your responsibility to know exam dates and times and to resolve time conflicts with: (a) other common-hour exams, and (b) other classes.
- The University does permit students to register into classes that conflict with a common exam.
It is your responsibility to notify the instructor giving the exam that you are enrolled in a course that conflicts with the exam.This notification must be in writing and must be presented to the exam instructor at least two weeks prior to each exam. Under the University Senate Rules, the instructor giving the exam must provide an alternate exam time.
- Keep in mind that it is possible for courses with large enrollments that there may be many students with such a conflict. Our instructors do their best to accommodate students with conflicts but it would be impossible to offer as many make-up exams as there may be conflicts.
- Therefore, the alternate exam time may or may not create another conflict for you. If you feel that you are going to experience problems with conflicting courses and exams, it's in your best interest to try to adjust your schedule to avoid the conflicts.
- myUK alerts you when you register in a course with a common-hour exam but does not list the specific exam times.
Spring 2019 - Common Hour Exam Schedule
|ACC 301, 001-003||5:00-7:30 P.M.||February 7, March 29||Thursdays|
|CHE 105||8:00-9:15 P.M.||January 31, February 28, April 4||Thursdays|
|CHE 107||8:00-9:15 P.M.||February 7, March 7, April 11||Thursdays|
|CHE 110||8:00-9:15 P.M.||January 31, February 28, April 4||Thursdays|
|CHE 113||8:00-9:15 P.M.||February 21||Thursday|
|CHE 230||7:30-8:30 P.M.||February 6, March 6, April 3||Wednesdays|
|CHE 231||6:30-7:20 P.M.||April 18||Thursday|
|CHE 232 -- 001, 003||7:30-8:30 P.M.||February 4, March 4, April 8||Mondays|
|CHE 233||8:00-8:50 P.M.||April 18||Thursday|
|CS 101||7:30-9:30 P.M.||February 20, March 27||Wednesdays|
|CS 115||7:30-9:30 P.M.||February 20, March 27||Wednesdays|
|EE 280||6:00-8:00 P.M.||February 13, March 27||Wednesdays|
|EE/CPE 282||6:00-8:00 P.M.||February 13, March 27||Wednesdays|
|EGR 102||5:30-7:00 P.M.||February 14, March 28||Thursdays|
|EGR 103||5:30-7:00 P.M.||February 19, April 2||Tuesdays|
|EGR 215||5:30-7:00 P.M.||February 19||Tuesday|
|EM 221 -- 001, 002||5:00-6:15 P.M.||February 11, March 25||Mondays|
|EM 221 -- 003, 004||5:00-6:30 P.M.||February 11, March 25||Mondays|
|FIN 410 -- 001, 002, 003||5:00-6:30 P.M.||February 11, March 25||Mondays|
|MA 109||7:30-9:30 P.M.||February 6, March 6, April 10||Wednesdays|
|MA 110||7:30-9:30 P.M.||February 5, March 5, April 9||Tuesdays|
|MA 113||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 5, March 5, April 9||Tuesdays|
|MA 114||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 5, March 5, April 9||Tuesdays|
|MA 123||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 7, March 7, April 11||Thursdays|
|MA 137||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 5, March 5, April 9||Tuesdays|
|MA 138||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 5, March 5, April 9||Tuesdays|
|MA 162||6:00-8:00 P.M.||February 4, March 4, April 8||Mondays|
|MA 213||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 6, March 6, April 10||Wednesdays|
|STA 296||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 12, March 26||Tuesdays|