Address and Name Changes
- Print a copy of the form. If you are unable to view or print the form, you must contact the Registrar's Office to have a form sent to you.
- Fill out every blank on the form and sign and date at the bottom.
- You must send a copy of documentation which shows the "new" name as you wish it to appear on your official records. (i.e. marriage certificate).
- Mail completed affidavit and documentation to:
You may update your address on-line using myUK. If you are unable to use myUK, on a piece of paper provide the following information:
- Full name
- Student ID Number
- Billing address and phone number
- Local address and phone number (where you reside while attending school)
- Permanent address and phone number (grades are sent here)
- E-mail address
- Name and phone number of an Emergency Contact person
- Expected month and year of graduation
Send this to: