- Includes grades from a specific term.
- Includes grades earned in a specific career. Careers: Undergraduate, Graduate, Law and Pharmacy.
- The GPA is equal to the number of Quality Points (QP) divided by the number of Quality Hours (QH).
- Quality Hours (QH) = total number of hours for courses student received a grade of A, B, C, D or E (including + and - grades).
- Quality Points (QP) = number of credit hours per course multiplied by the value of the grade received. Example values: A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, E=0.
- Courses with grades of P, F, I, S, W, or AU do not figure in GPA calculations.
|A+||(College of Law only)||4.3|
|A||Exception High Achievement||4.0|
|D||Minimum Passing Grade||1.0|
|F||Failing (In Pass/Fall Course)|
|CR||Credit Awarded for AP or CLEP|
|IP||Satisfactory Work in Progress|
|P||Passing (In Pass/Fail Course)|
|***||No Grade Submitted|