In order to enhance the academic mission, the Division of Student Affairs collaborates with the University and beyond to create a supportive and challenging environment that provides opportunities for student learning, engagement, and success. Through the provision of high quality programs, services, and facilities, the Division promotes student development and lifelong discovery; celebrates differences; and promotes global citizenship.
The Division of Student Affairs will be a national leader in creating a vibrant and diverse campus community in which all students are engaged, valued, challenged, and provided a platform to achieve their full potential.
- Academic persistence and success
- Personal integrity, responsibility, and ethical decision-making
- Personal growth and development in a safe environment
- Mutual respect and human dignity
- Diversity and inclusion
- Sense of community
- Civic engagement
- Institutional responsibility and accountability
- Sensitivity to work-life effectiveness
- Collaborative planning and policy implementation