Become an Orientation Leader!
If you have questions about this position, please email email@example.com.
As an orientation leader, you have the unique opportunity to welcome incoming students to the University of Kentucky! You will interact with variety of students - freshmen, transfer, returning - and families at their "see blue." U Orientation. It is your job to help them make the transition from their previous academic institution to UK fun and enjoyable. Being an orientation leader also helps you learn more about UK and make long-lasting connections across campus. The application is available online at https://ukjobs.uky.edu/postings/209644. The deadline to apply is January 14, 2019.
- Must be a full-time student at UK
- Strong work ethic and willingness to assist others
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Flexible and willing to take initiative
- Enthusiastic and passionate about UK
- Must commit to attending and participating in spring and summer training
- Must commit to working all of our summer orientations (June 3 - July 12)
Compensation and Benefits
- Paid for training and time worked at a rate of $7.25 an hour
- On-campus housing is provided during your summer training and summer orientations
- Uniform tops will be provided
- Life-long friendships