Your Wildcard student ID
During “see blue.” U, you will have the opportunity to purchase your Wildcard student ID. We want to save you time while you’re here and have your Wildcard waiting on you. To do so, we need you to upload your photo at: https://get.cbord.com/uk. The deadline for all students to submit a photo is Monday, June 4.
If you submit your photo and it is approved you will need to stop by the Wildcard ID office to pay for and pick up your ID. The cost of the Wildcard is $17.00. If you would like to purchase a protective case it is an additional $5.00. You must bring a photo government-issued ID to pick up your Wildcard. The guidelines below will assist you in submitting your photo.
- Acceptable photos are: (Passport style photo is best)
- In JPEG format • Send the largest file size allowable - not to exceed 1MB
- Must be square to avoid disproportionate resizing when uploading
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken clear/in-color & full-face view directly facing the camera - shoulders high only
- Taken where the photo is centered & in front of a plain/consistent light background
- Taken with a neutral facial expression (preferred) or a natural smile
- Just you in the photo Items not acceptable in photos:
- No shadows, hair, or clothing obscuring the face
- No headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items
- No dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses
- No hats or head coverings may be worn, except for religious purposes. The face must be visible and the head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- No cropped or photo shopped photos onto a white backdrop
- How to upload your photo:
- Go on https://get.cbord.com/uk
- Login/Sign in with link blue user ID and password
- Click on "Upload ID Photo" (your photo box will be empty)
- Click on "Choose File" - pick your photo
- Click "Upload" You will receive an email once your photo has been reviewed and approved. If your photo is declined it will notify you to submit another photo.
The ID office is located in the Gatton Student Center Suite 380 and our operating hours are M-F 8:00am - 4:15pm. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 859-257-1378.