The Staff Senate Executive Committee is made up of the Senate officers and the chairs for each of the Senate committees.
|Chair||Jon Gent, College of Medicine|
|Vice Chair||Carl Harper, Entomology|
|Secretary||Julianne Kravetz, College of Pharmacy|
|Treasurer||Melissa Barger, College of Pharmacy|
|Parliamentarian||Glen White, UK HealthCare - Office of Service Excellence|
|By - Laws|
|President Advisory (PAC)||Kevin Duncan|
|Public Relations and External Affairs||Clem Stambaugh|
|Staff Issues||Daphne Cameron|
|Institutional Finances and Resource Allocation (IFRA)||Jeff Bosken|
|HealthCare Administration/EVPHA Advisory (HAAC)||Fadyia Lowe|
Executive Committee members assume roles July 1.
The purpose of the Executive Committee shall be to:
- Facilitate the functioning of the Staff Senate and to oversee all committees;
- Act on urgent matters, which cannot wait for action by the Staff Senate in regular sessions. Such actions shall be reported to the Staff Senate as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Review and recommend action on the annual budget;
- Recommend the formation of special or Ad Hoc committees as deemed necessary;
- Appoint representatives as needed to University-wide committees; and
- Determine the agenda for Staff Senate meetings.