The purpose of the Executive Committee shall be to:
- Facilitate the functioning of the Staff Senate and to oversee all committees;
- Act on urgent matters, which cannot wait for action by the Staff Senate in regular sessions. Such actions shall be reported to the Staff Senate as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Review and recommend action on the annual budget;
- Recommend the formation of special or Ad Hoc committees as deemed necessary;
- Appoint representatives as needed to University-wide committees; and
- Determine the agenda for Staff Senate meetings.
Meeting Time / Location
Executive Committee meetings are scheduled the fourth Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. in Room 103 of the Main Building. Consult the Office of the Staff Senate for potential changes during the holidays.
Officers / Staff
|Chair||Jann Burks 4-H Central Operations|
|Vice Chair||Misty Dotson EVPHA Information Technology|
|Secretary||Orvis Kean Martin Luther King, Jr. Cultural Center|
|Treasurer||Troy Martin UK Libraries|
|Parliamentarian||Glen White UK HealthCare - Office of Service Excellence|
|Immediate Past Chair||Mike Adams College of Arts and Sciences|
|Office Coordinator||Holly Jones Clark|
|By - Laws||TBD|
|President Advisory (PAC)||TBD|
|Public Relations and External Affairs||TBD|
|Institutional Finances and Resource Allocation (IFRA)||TBD|
|Staff Trustee Advisory (STAC)||TBD|
|HealthCare Administration/EVPHA Advisory (HAAC)||TBD|
Executive Committee members assume roles July 1.