The Staff Senate represents the interests of staff to strengthen relationships at the University of Kentucky and foster a climate that promotes and empowers all university employees and students to participate in the decision making process.
In order to be successful and beneficial, to staff the Staff Senate needs many representatives from across the university, and we would love to hear from you!
Spring 2019 will bring information sessions and visits to staff council meetings across campus. If you would like more information about one of these events, please contact us!
Nomination Forms to be posted prior to January 1, 2019
Nomination Period - April 1-26
- Continued outreach – another visit to councils, etc.
- Time to prepare voting information, etc. (April 30-May3)
Elections – May 6-24
- Includes Voting during UKAD May 23rd
- Booths around campus for voting, emails sent out, etc.
- Time to produce congratulatory emails, UKnow article, etc. May 28-June 1
Senators Announced Monday, June 3, 2019