The Undergraduate Council functions to review proposals for new and revised undergraduate courses and degree programs. Read more about the functions of Undergraduate Council from Section 1.3.3 of University Senate Rules. Download the most recent Undergraduate Council Committee Handbook here.
Members of Undergraduate Council
Click here to see a list of the members of the Undergraduate Council, 2018-19
All meetings will be held from 3:00-5:00 pm in room 200 McVey Hall, except where otherwise noted.
NOTE: meeting dates subject to change.
|FALL 2018||SPRING 2019|
|August 16 (orientation for new members)||January 15|
|September 4 (cancelled)||January 29|
|September 18||February 12|
|October 2||February 12|
|October 16||March 5|
|October 30||March 19|
|November 13||April 2|
|December 4||April 16|
|December 18||April 30|
Click here to see the graphic for how curricular proposals are routed.
- Academic Ombud - http://www.uky.edu/Ombud
- Curriculog (Curriculum Management System) - https://uky.curriculog.com
- Distance Learning Form -
- UK Distance Learning Statement (.pdf file)
- Student Contact Hours for Instruction and Academic Credit Hour Definition (.pdf file)
- Syllabus, Official Information regarding Requirements and Best Practices - http://www.uky.edu/universitysenate/course-syllabi
- Undergraduate Certificate Programs, General Information on the Senate website
- List of Existing Programs - http://www.uky.edu/studentacademicsupport/undergraduate-certificates