The Undergraduate Council functions to review proposals for new and revised undergraduate courses and degree programs. Read more about the functions of Undergraduate Council from Section 1.3.3 of University Senate Rules. Download the most recent Undergraduate Council Committee Handbook here.
Members of Undergraduate Council
Click here to see a list of the members of the Undergraduate Council, 2017-18
All meetings will be held from 3:00-5:00 pm in room 200 McVey Hall, except where otherwise noted.
NOTE: meeting dates subject to change.
|FALL 2017||SPRING 2018|
|September 5||January 16|
|September 19||January 30|
|October 3||February 13|
|October 17||February 20|
|October 31||March 6|
|November 14||April 10|
|December 5||April 17|
|December 12||May 1|
Click here to see the graphic for how curricular proposals are routed.
- Academic Ombud - http://www.uky.edu/Ombud
- Curriculog (Curriculum Management System) - https://uky.curriculog.com
- Distance Learning Form -
- UK Distance Learning Statement (.pdf file)
- Student Contact Hours for Instruction and Academic Credit Hour Definition (.pdf file)
- Syllabus, Official Information regarding Requirements and Best Practices - http://www.uky.edu/universitysenate/course-syllabi
- Undergraduate Certificate Programs, General Information on the Senate website
- List of Existing Programs - http://www.uky.edu/studentacademicsupport/undergraduate-certificates