- Outdoor Pursuits
- Club Sports
- All currently registered campus organizations and recognized UK departments may reserve the Seaton Gym‚ Alumni Gym (special events only)‚ and outdoor facilities for an activity.
- Non–University groups and organizations are ineligible to reserve Campus Recreation facilities.
- Groups making reservations must provide proof of insurance for their activity.
- Contact the person in charge of the facility you wish to reserve and secure a tentative date. The person in charge of the facility will then send you a Facilities Reservation Form. This paperwork must be completed and returned to the person in charge of the facility at least one week prior to the event. All reservation confirmations are pending supervision capabilities.
- The reservation party leader is responsible for relaying all policy and procedure information to participants of their event.
- The reservation party leader must be in attendance at the event.
- All facility regulations will be enforced during reservation events.
- Weekday and/or weekend reservations may require a supervision fee for hours of operation.
Alumni Gym & Club Sports Fields: Mark Lattin
Johnson Center, Tennis Courts & Outdoor Basketball Courts: Kathy Rose
Lancaster Aquatic Center: Letitia Hollingsworth-Gray
Seaton Center & Pieratt Fields: Natosha Harris