Who Can Play Intramurals?
Any currently enrolled UK student or employed UK faculty/staff. Any currently enrolled Bluegrass Community & Technical College (BCTC) student WHO HAS PAID the CAMPUS RECREATION FEE. Any currently employed Veterans Hospital employee who HAS BECOME A MEMBER OF JOHNSON CENTER/CAMPUS RECREATION. For more information on eligible persons that can participate in intramurals, see the Intramural Participant Hanbook on this website 

How do I sign up to my team to play intramurals?
  1. Review the sports and deadlines
  2. Create an account on www.imleagues.com (our online scheduling system that allows all Intramural participants the ability to register online, view schedules and allows the Intramural Department the ability to communicate with all Intramural participants regarding updates, game delays and so much more!)
  3. Turn in payment (if applicable) by the entry deadline to the Intramural Office located inside the Bernard M. Johnson Center. 

Where are the entry forms to sign up my team?
All entry forms have been eliminated.  All Intramural participants MUST create an account at www.imleagues.com to participate in Intramural Sports at the University of Kentucky.

How much does it cost to play?
Majority of intramural sports have no entry fee while soccer ($20/team fee), flag football ($25/team fee), volleyball ($10/team fee), golf singles (Greens Fee = $15 to walk and $29 to ride), softball ($10/team) and 3on3 basketball ($5/team fee) all have a team fee to participate.

I want to play but I don't have a team?
Since you don't have a team, you are considered a "Free Agent" by intramural definition.  Please create an account at www.imleagues.com  Once an account is created, click on desired League (Flag Football, Volleyball, Baksetball, Soccer, Softball, etc) and then click on "Join As a Free Agent" button.  Complete the required information and your information goes out to those teams in the League informing them your looking for a team and also you can request to join a team.  A "Free Agent" can join as many sports as they like. 

What do I need to play intramurals?
Valid University ID's are required to play intramurals which means a photo must be present on the ID.  Review the Intramural Participant Handbook on this website and at www.imleagues.com review the Intramural Participant Hanbook under "Handbook & Manuals" under Reference Links on the www.imleagues.com   Review the Intramural Participant Handbook for other acceptable forms of ID if you are not a student.