- Outdoor Pursuits
- Club Sports
Group Fitness Classes
The Bernard Johnson Student Recreation Center offers a variety of classes throughout the year, including Yoga, Cycling, Boot Camp, Step, Zumba, TRX, and more! Each class is designed and taught by trained instructors to help individuals of varying fitness levels and capabilities work towards their optimal level of fitness. All group fitness classes are taught in our multi-purpose studio, while group cycling classes are held in Cycling Studio Room 243. You can find our current schedule along with our policies listed below!
Like UK Campus Recreation on Facebook for all of your Group Fitness updates!
Memorial Day (May 27th) Schedule : Cycling 12:00-1:00pm
New version of summer schedule available:
Check out the Live Group Fitness Schedule below for up-to-the-minute updates, including any cancellations, class format changes, or instructor changes.
- Due to safety concerns, entry into class more than 5 minutes after it begins is prohibited.
- Use of iPods/mp3 players, cell phones, and excessive talking are not permitted in any class. Participant may be asked to leave if this behavior causes any distractions for instructors and/or other participants.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice, and classes may be removed from schedule due to low attendance.
- New to a class? Have any injuries or limitations we should know about? Arrive 5 minutes before class begins and let your instructor help you out with any concerns you may have!
- Cycling bikes may not be reserved. Bike availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- Close-toed athletic shoes are required for all classes, with the exception of Yoga, Pilates, or PILOXING classes.
- Proper athletic attire is required. Clothing should not be restrictive - no jeans, khakis, cut-offs, scrubs, etc., and should be modest.
For more information about Group Fitness, please contact:
Group Fitness Coordinator