Violation of UK Fire Safety Policies
Violations of UK fire safety policies include, but are not limited to:
- Failing to evacuate during a fire alarm;
- Falsely reporting a fire-related emergency;
- Tampering with or improperly engaging a fire alarm, smoke detector, or sprinkler system;
- Improper use or possession of fire safety equipment; or
- Intentionally or recklessly causing a fire, regardless of whether or not it damages UK or personal property or causes injury to any member of the UK Community.