Provost Link Student Success


The Advising Resource Center has two locations to better serve our students.  Each office is fully functioning and dedicated to serving students  within different majors in the College of Agriculture and School of Human Environmental Sciences.



All currently enrolled primary A&S majors have an assigned advisor listed in their myUK account.  We encourage you to contact your assigned advisor, if you have questions or concerns.



The Undergraduate Resource Center serves as a cross-functional team which compliments classroom learning and equips students with the necessary tools to succeed in their life and career endeavors.



Each new student in the College of Communications and Information is assigned an academic advisor. In addition, when students are admitted to the upper-division of the college, they are assigned a faculty mentor from their major program.


The College of Design Office of Student Services also helps students meet changing needs; maintain up-to-date information on university requirements, academic policies, procedures, and deadlines; provide guidance for students interested in courses outside of the College; and facilitate the successful transition of prospective, continuing, and non-traditional students to the academic campus environment and to the College of Design.





Depending on the academic level and major of the Engineering student, each is assigned to an academic advisor and/or a faculty advisor, the names and email addresses of which are posted on the student’s myUK account.



The College of Fine Arts advising team assists students with Academic Advising, Course Approvals, Education Abroad, Transfer Credit and more.



College of Health Sciences Office of Student Affairs offers services to the prospective and currently enrolled student from the University of Kentucky and other institutions as well as to the applicants to our programs.





The Director of Undergraduate Studies in Social Work assigns faculty advisor mentors to all students as they enter the College of Social Work either as a pre-major or a full major. Faculty mentors are available to advise students on scheduling, career plans, research processes, and more. The College also has a general academic undergraduate advisor, Katie Fort, POT 613, who is available to undergraduate social work students to answer questions about registration, course recommendations, and course sequencing.



Undergraduate Studies offers Pre-Professional advising to students planning to further their education.