If you missed the James W. Stuckert Career Center email, you can read it below.
CareerShift provides a very unique opportunity to job hunters--search, store and record job listings at all publically posted websites, company websites, and newspapers, get inside contact info, upload unlimited résumés to account, access anytime, 24/7 from anywhere.
CareerShift, allows you to:
• Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
• Create folders for your jobs, contacts, companies,
• You can share job and company info via social media outlet such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, standard email, etc.
• Identify companies that do the type of work you are interested in within a specific geographic location.
• Search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers and anywhere else a job is posted on the Internet.
• Get company contacts’ information immediately, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
• Upload, copy and paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
• Create unlimited targeted resumes and cover letters.
• Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded.
• In MY CALENDAR, you can keep notes, and set reminders for follow-ups.
• The confidential CareerShift account is accessible from anywhere 24/7.
Visit the James W. Stuckert Career Center for assistance during drop-ins hours from 11-3 p.m. Mon-Thurs for quick 10-15 minute career assistance. Appointments are also available.