August 27, 2014: Fall Semester Begins
The last day for students to drop a class & to receive a full refund of fees is August 26.
Beginning August 27, 2014: Early Student Alert Referrals
- Early intervention for students who have academic and behavioral issues is strongly encouraged. It is best to submit these within the first six weeks of classes.
- Submit Student Alerts online here.
September 3, 2014
Last day for students to officially withdraw from the University or reduce course load and receive an 80 percent refund
October 13, 2014 to October 24, 2014: Midterm Grading Window is Open
- The mid-term grading window will close at midnight on October 24th.
- Submit Grades: Faculty may submit midterm grades through myUK.
- Mid-Semester Feedback: CELT offers a mid-semester course feedback service that can provide you with instructional information at a time in the academic calendar that allows you to make mid-semester course adjustments if you wish. More information is here.
November 26, 2014 to November 29, 2014: Thanksgiving Academic Holidays