TurningPoint is an audience response system (ARS) that integrates with Microsoft® PowerPoint®. This enables audiences and students to participate in presentations or lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a ResponseCard™ keypad or other hand-held/computer devices. For immediate assistance with Turning Point, call (859)-218-HELP and select the option for AV Services.
- ARS Checkout Program (firstname.lastname@example.org) Faculty can check out responders for 1-3 days with advance notice.
- Getting Help with UK ARS (Contact AV Services)
- Create TurningAccount and Download TurningPoint Cloud
Testing the clicker before use
- Go to the TurningPoint Toolbar in PowerPoint
- Select Receiver
- Click the Test tab
- Press any number/letter button (data should appear for each clicker tested)
- Go to the TurningPoint Cloud Dashboard
- Click the number under "Receiver"
- Click the channel number on the Receiver line to get the drop down list
- Select the desired channel by scrolling