EAG - Mobile Portal Workflow Group (MPW)
If you have logged into myUK, downloaded the UKMobile or MyUK mobile apps, or filled out an admissions application to attend the University of Kentucky, you have used products developed by the Mobile Portal Workflow team. These applications, and many others, are constantly evolving to keep up with changing technologies and the needs of students, faculty, and staff. The goal of the team is to create applications that are efficient and effective in supporting you to do your best work.
- myUK Mobile app for students, faculty and staff.
- UKMobile for fans, visitors, parents and students.
- Guest Pay - A service that gives parents and authorized guests the ability to make payments for students.
- Advising Hub - A tool for advisors to help them support students.
- Course Registration
- Course Catalog
- Student Financials
- Student Alerts
- Degree Planner (APEX)
- Degree Application (Apply for Degree Online)
- Employee Self-Service
- Procurement Card Transaction
- Web Procurement
- Workflow item processing
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- OSPA electronic grant internal approval form
- Purchase Order
- Plant Maintenance notifications of orders and goods receipts
Send inquiries and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org