What's new with Adobe Captivate?
Who is eligible? Only current University of Kentucky faculty and staff (Regular FTE)
Training classes from UK Human Resources
Instructions for Captivate 8
Adobe Captivate 9 Installation Instructions
- Login to https://download.uky.edu/ (Must have Link-Blue userid and password)
Important: If your Link-Blue account resides on the MC domain, you will need to add "MC\userid" when logging into the UK Application Download webpage.
- Search for "Adobe Captivate" in the search box.
- Click on "See Downloads"
- Click on the blue Download link next ot correct version of Adobe Captivate 9.
- If your system will ask if you want to run or save adobe Captivate, click "save"
- If you receive a warning message stating that the Publisher of Adobe Captivate can not be verified, please click run to continue
- The Adobe Captivate download package is a compressed file. You will need to extract the compressed files.
- Open the extracted file and open the folder named "Adobe Captivate 9"
- Click on the installer "Set-up.exe" to begin installation
- Click on "Install"
- You will be asked to sign in to your Adobe account in order to complete your installation. If you do not already have an adobe account, you will need to create one
- You will need to agree to the Adobe Licensing agreement
- Enter the serial number from "License.txt" (included in the downloaded .zip file)
- Click install