Why is my link blue Account being Locked?
As a security precaution, APAT will lock link blue accounts if multiple unsuccessful log-in attempts occur. Since your computer, mobile phones or tablets will store your link blue password, account owners may experience a "lock-out" of their account after they change their link blue account password.
Here are some of the possible reasons for the lock-out.
- You will need to update your link blue account password with your mail app on your mobile phones or tablet devices (iPhones, iPads, Android devices, Windows phones).
- Mapped drives on your windows computer will store your password. Please un-install and re-install your mapped drives.
- Print queues will store your password. Update all passwords with your print queues.
- Any database or remote connection that stores your link blue password.
- Lync will store your password.
- Voice Mail going to your mobile device
- Remember that you will need to check these items on all your computers (home, office or decommissioned hardware) or mobile devices.
If your account is locked:
- Wait 30 minutes as the system will unlock your account automatically
- Account unlocked request form
- Call 218-HELP (4357)