The UKAT Project Management Office (PMO) provides project management and project management services to better support University initiatives.
Services of the PMO
- Project Management, Project Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Service Level Management
- Coaching and mentoring, including Project Management framework and template guidance
- Assistance on tools and technologies supporting projects
- Project Auditing, Business Process Analysis
- Training and Mentoring
Staff and Location
Contact the PMO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clain Hendrix
Internships: Emily Cedargren, Hana Hafer
Located on Main Campus,James F. Hardymon Building, Room 106
IPMS (Integrated Project management System)
- The UKAT staff uses IPMS through the MyUK portal to track their time.
- Use MyUK through the free UKMobile app downloaded from iTunes, too!
- Project Managers and Technical Leads use the IPMS Client to manage project tasks and Milestones.
Contact the PMO to obtain the IPMS Client
- Training modules for IPMS (creation of Tasks, Milestones, Goal Alignment, Staff, etc.) are available upon request.
Senior Management Review
- Coordinate TCO review
- Coordinate EARG review and record in IPMS
- Coordinate Communication Plan review and record in IPMS
- Coordinate SMG review and IPMS records
Project Management Tools & Templates:
- https://uky.service-now.com/ (Project Charters)
- Business Objects Reporting
- PMO Sharepoint
- Google Docs