The UKAT Project Management Office (PMO) provides project management and project management services to better support University initiatives.
Services of the PMO
- Project Management, Project Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Service Level Management
- Coaching and mentoring, including Project Management framework and template guidance
- Assistance on tools and technologies supporting projects
- Project Auditing, Business Process Analysis
- Training and Mentoring
Staff and Location
Contact the PMO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clain Hendrix, MBA, PMP - Project Management Service Owner
Kathryn Wong, Program Manager, Lead: Experience, Analysis & Design
Shelby Avery, Team Lead - Infrastructure Projects
Jennifer Edwards, MPH, PMP, Team Lead - Strategic Projects
Frank Abraham, IT Project Manager
Peggy Akridge, IT Project Manager
Aaron Brulc, IT Project Manager
Wayne Campbell, IT Project Manager
Alex Dixon, IT Project Manager
Chris Greene, PMP, IT Project Manager
Brittany Morgan, MPH, PMP, IT Project Manager
Jim Ruberg, IT Project Manager
Located on Main Campus,James F. Hardymon Building, Room 106
IPMS (Integrated Project management System)
- The UKAT staff uses IPMS through the MyUK portal to track their time.
- Use MyUK through the free UKMobile app downloaded from iTunes, too!
- Project Managers and Technical Leads use the IPMS Client to manage project tasks and Milestones.
Contact the PMO to obtain the IPMS Client
- Training modules for IPMS (creation of Tasks, Milestones, Goal Alignment, Staff, etc.) are available upon request.
Senior Management Review
- Coordinate TCO review
- Coordinate EARG review and record in IPMS
- Coordinate Communication Plan review and record in IPMS
- Coordinate SMG review and IPMS records
Project Management Tools & Templates:
- https://uky.service-now.com/ (Project Charters)
- Business Objects Reporting
- PMO Sharepoint
- Google Docs