Can a course taken at another institution be used to fulfill a General Education requirement?

Error message

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: disallowed Unicode code point (>= 0xd800 && <= 0xdfff) at offset 2112 in truncate_utf8() (line 339 of /var/www/html/drupal712/includes/

Yes.  As with AP credits, when academic credit is assigned for a course taken at another institution, that course is "linked" with a UK course.  Any UK Core requirement fulfilled by that UK course is also fulfilled by the transferred course.  As always, please see your academic advisor regarding specific questions. The Office of the Registrar maintains a database that allows you to check on your potential transfer credit(s).