If I earn an AA or AS degree from a college or university what requirements do I meet at the University of Kentucky in the UK Core (UK's General Education Program)?

Students who transfer to the University of Kentucky with an AA or AS degree from a regionally accredited institution will have earned credit for all UK Core requirements.  These students will also show completion of the Foreign Language requirement as a result of earning one of these degrees.  Higher level foreign language requirements may be required based upon the major/college chosen.