EAG - Training
Registration and course schedule for IRIS/BW courses is now available through the myUK portal. All course registrations have been transferred to the new system. Please use the QRCs below to learn how to register for mandatory and other courses.
Most web-based training (WBT) has been moved to the new system. Please log into the new system or go to IRIS WBT Courses to view which ones have been moved. A QRC with instructions for taking the myTraining WBTs is also available.
- How to search and register for a SAP/IRIS Training Course
- Mandatory Courses
- Registering and Taking a WBT Course
- Signing the Statement of Responsibility (SOR)
- Transcripts - How to display and print
Please check out the new myTraining Center. If you have questions, please contact IRISTraining@email.uky.edu
IRIS Course Changes
IRIS web-based training courses (WBTs) are available on myTraining Center.
Access to IRIS is tied to training and assessment. Employees receive production client access only after completing training plan requirements and demonstrating competency in 300-level courses. Completion of the Statement of Responsibility also is required.
- Tony DeLucia - Senior Training Specialist 630 S. Broadway, Rm 105, 323-8617
- Brad Kreager - Training Specialist 630 S. Broadway, Rm 109, 323-8639
- Melissa Reedy - Senior Training Specialist 630 S. Broadway, Rm 109, 257-2436
Employees who need assistance should contact the Training Team at IRISTraining@email.uky.edu