Exchange email on your Android device
example is from a Google Nexus 7 running Android 4.2, Jelly Bean OS
Please be aware that the installation steps may be slightly different depending your Android device and operating system.
- Server = exchange.uky.edu
- Domain = AD or MC (depending on your Link Blue Account)
- UserID = Link-Blue userid example: jmd222 (not your University Email Address or UEA)
Step by Step Installation Instructions
Step 1: tap on mail app
Step 2: Enter email address and password for exchange account.
Step 3: Choose “Exchange”
Your device will retrieve account information for several seconds
Step 4: Setup Server Settings
- Add the domain before the Userid (AD or MC)
- Server needs to be changed to exchange.uky.edu
Checking incoming server settings (may take several seconds here)
Step 5: Exchange.uky.edu requires that you agree to allow the Exchange Administrators to control some features of your device. Tap “ok” to agree.
Step 6: Tap “next” at the Account Settings page.
Step 7: Your account setup is almost done! Choose “next”
Review security restrictions and choose to “activate”
Waiting for sync
Click the refresh to update email if no email are present