Microsoft Office 2013 (Employee)
Microsoft Office 2013
This article refers to the Microsoft Campus Agreement version of Office 2013 Professional Plus.
Under the campus agreement regular faculty and staff may download and use one copy of Office 2013 Professional Plus from the UK Download Server for use on their work machine and one copy for work at home use. Students are not eligible to download a copy of Office 2013 Professional Plus under the Campus Agreement.
Before you install Microsoft Office 2013, please review these items:
- UKIT strongly encourages users to check with their departmental support personnel before installing. You will need to be logged in your machine as the Administrator
- The Student Version of Office 2013 is now available from the On-the-Hub.
- Office 2013 will only be compatible with Windows 7, 8, 2008 R2 Server and 2012 Server. Not Compatible with Vista or XP. System Requirements
- You must unstall all older or trial/demo versions of Microsoft Office prior to installing Office 2013.
Obtaining Office 2013
You need four things
- Download Slysoft Virtual Drive and install free version (only for Windows 7 or earlier)
- Download and install "Cisco VPN" from download server https://download.uky.edu/ (off campus network users). Connect to campus by logging into Cisco VPN with your Link Blue UserID and password
- Search and download Microsoft 2013 from download server https://download.uky.edu/ Install Office 2013
- Download and unzip Office 2013.bat unpack and click on office2013.bat