As a UK student, faculty or staff member, if you ever suspect or witness an IT, computer or network security incident (or cyber-related crime) on campus or involving UK digital assets or if you are ever a victim of an IT, computer or network security incident, please do not hesitate to contact the UK IT Security Services team.
UKIT Security Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also report incidents to and have questions addressed about electronic information, policies, email accounts, SPAM, and campus-wide IT security by contacting the UKIT Customer Service Center.
UKIT Customer Service Center: email@example.com, 859-218-HELP (4357)
Got Spam? Forward any email that you believe is spam to SpamAbuse@uky.edu
If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed upon by the University of Kentucky, please notify UK’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) contact, Michael Carr, via the UK IT Security Services email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also provide the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed,
- a description of where and how the work is being used,
- evidence that you are either the copyright owner of the work I question or that you have the authority to act on behalf of the owner,
- contact information including name, organization, address, telephone number and email address, and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or of the person/entity that is authorized to act on behalf of the owner.