- How Do I?
- Deans & Chairs
Rules & Regulations
University Senate Rules (USR)
"USR in Microsoft Word (changes incorporated)" is the official version.
- USR in Microsoft Word (changes incorporated)
- USR in Microsoft Word (track changes)
- USR in Adobe Acrobat (PDF with changes incorporated)
Changes to Senate Rules from August 2018 - December 2018
- Proposed Change to Senate Rules 5.4.1 (“Courses Taken on a Pass/Fail Basis”) (PDF) [September 10, 2018]
- Permits an instructor, who is also the adviser, to have access to a student’s pass/fail status in a course.
- Proposed Change to Senate Rules 22.214.171.124 (“Application for Degrees”) (PDF) [November 12, 2018]
- Permits Registrar to recommend appropriate degree application deadlines, although they must be approved by SC and Senate.
- Proposed Change to Senate Rules 4.2.5 ("Graduate School") (PDF) [November 12, 2018]
- Modified requirements for admission to the Graduate School for students applying for admission under the auspices of an approved, in-force cooperative education agreement.
- Proposed Changes to Senate Rules 126.96.36.199 ("Non-Degree Students") (PDF) [December 10, 2018]
- Modified some supporting documentation requirements for, and clarified definitions of, non-degree seeking students.