MenuMenu Image

Make a Pledge

Payroll Deduction through myUK
To enroll, visit myUK > Employee Self Service > Giving.
Payroll deductions begin January 1-December 31, 2018. 
If you are an annual donor, you must re-enroll in United Way payroll deductions each year. Your donation will not rollover from year to year.

Cash, Check, or Credit Card Donations
Print a pledge form and return it to your college or administrative area cabinet member

If you have questions, please contact us or call 257-2529 for the UK United Way Campaign Coordinator.