All women who are alumni and friends of the University of Kentucky are invited to become members. Men may give in honor or in memory of loved ones.
Member: A woman, 40 years of age or older, may contribute $1000 annually to become a part of the UK Women & Philanthropy Network. As a member, she will have full voting rights.
Junior Member: A woman, under the age of 40 years, may contribute $500 annually to become a part of the UK Women & Philanthropy Network. As a member, she will have full voting rights. The year following her 40th birthday, her contribution level will change to $1000 to maintain membership.
In Memoriam Member: A donor may contribute $1000 annually to name a woman a member In Memoriam. The name is listed in all published UK Women & Philanthropy Network listings. No voting rights are conveyed to the donor.
Women who become members of UK Women & Philanthropy Network will have the opportunity to:
- Be empowered as philanthropists to celebrate the strength of combined giving.
- Network with other women who share their passion for and commitment to the University.
- Share their opinions regarding scholarships, programs and research that will be funded through Network grants to make a difference in the lives of current and future UK students.
- Attend yearly symposia where they will engage in the life of the University through learning about UK’s scholarships, research and outreach programs. World–class faculty and researchers will discuss their efforts to improve Kentucky.
- Participate in creating a culture of service and philanthropy at the University.
- Be recognized in Women & Philanthropy Network publications for their contributions.
- Receive a beautiful Women & Philanthropy Network membership pin.