All women who are alumni and friends of the University of Kentucky are invited to become members. Men may give in honor or in memory of loved ones.
Women who become members of UK Women & Philanthropy will have the opportunity to:
* Be empowered as philanthropists to celebrate the strength of combined giving.
* Network with other women who share their passion for and commitment to the University.
* Share their opinions regarding scholarships, programs and research that will be funded through Network grants to make a difference in the lives of current and future UK students.
* Attend yearly symposia where they will engage in the life of the University through learning about UK's scholarships, research and outreach programs. World-class faculty and researchers will discuss their efforts to improve Kentucky.
* Participate in creating a culture of service and philanthropy at the University.
* Be recognized in Women & Philanthropy publications for their contributions.
* Receive a beautiful Women & Philanthropy membership pin.