Board Nominations Open
The UK Woman's Forum Board is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2013-2015 term are being accepted now through Thursday, May 2, 2013. Please consider nominating yourself to champion women's issues at UK or reach out to someone you think would make an excellent candidate to see if they would like to be nominated.
Submit your self nomination here!
The Women's Forum membership is open to all regular staff and faculty, men and women.
Why become a Board Member?
- Be among outstanding women and men who dedicate themselves to making UK a better place to work
- Enhance leadership and teamwork skills
- Participate in networking opportunities with a diverse group of individuals
- Celebrate the uniqueness of all women at UK
- Have the opportunity to be involved in an annual conference and the Sarah Bennett Holmes Award and Luncheon
- Partcipate in an EEAA award program that awards funds towards continuing education.
If you are not interested in becoming an elected board member, please consider joining as a general member. If you are interested in becoming a general member, please contact Marcia Shrout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this information with colleagues.
Questions about the Women's Forum can be directed to Sarah Nikirk @ email@example.com or Marcia Shrout at firstname.lastname@example.org.