The Women's Forum offers professional development and educational presentations the third Tuesday of every month (except June), in the W.T. Young Library. All general members are strongly encouraged to attend, but the presentations are open to all UK faculty and staff. Please feel free to invite your colleagues.
Click here for more information about our upcoming programs.
Become a Board Member
Go HERE to vote for our next nine (9) Board Members!
There are many reasons to join:
- Being among outstanding women and men who dedicate themselves to making UK a better place to work
- Enhancing leadership and teamwork skills
- Participating in networking opportunities with a diverse group of individuals
- Celebrating the uniqueness of all women at UK
- Having the opportunity to be involved in the Sarah Bennett Holmes Award and Luncheon
- Developing new contributions to the annual Women’s Forum Conference
- Participating in the Employee Educational Assistance Awards program, which bestows scholarships for continuing education among UK employees
Become a General Member
General members are recruited or self-appointed and they are encouraged to serve on one or more committees, including Programs, Communications, Sarah Bennett Holmes and Conference. If general members elect to serve on a committee, they will meet monthly within their committees and are encouraged to attend the monthly Board meetings.
Click here to email our Chair, Keturah Taylor, about becoming a General Member.