Who did this and why?
These pages are a co-operative effort by members of the Flyfish list. They were
inititated following a suggestion by Dave Liverman that a FF@ web page would be
a good place to store the wisdom, wit, and history of FF@. This was responded to
with enthusiasm, and rapidly became more than an idea.
Here's a list of who has contributed to this project- forgive any omissions,
there have been so many people involved...
- Dave Liverman, prime co-ordinator and html translation
- Henry Kanemoto, authoritative introductions to beginning flyfishing for trout,
beginning fly tying, and fishing the dry fly
- Bob Boudreau, an excellent Atlantic Salmon primer
- Buck Hall - the warm water fly-fishing FAQ
- Sue Kreutzer - proof reader extrordinary
- Lloyd DeCuir - the links page
- Joel Dunn - the archives..
- NIck Blackwell - graphics of all sorts
- Glen Baglo, Jesper Witzell, and Henry Kanemoto - recommended reading
Agust Gudmundsson, and Scott Owenby - a writing-html collaboration on rules
for the river
- Danny Walls, the listmeister and John Allison - list ettiquette
- Gerry Cox and Sue Kreutzer - wading safety
- Juro Makai - sea-run FAQ
- Martin Jorgensen - Salt water FAQ
- Mike Tucker and Sue Kreutzer - list history
- Bruce Peneck - guides FAQ
- Dwyne Patrick - polls and surveys
- All those who have recommended books
- Many others who offered help and suggestions
Contributed by Dave Liverman