Form groups of 3 students each.
Select a topic to present (example topics are listed below).
The presentation topic and date as well as the constituents of your group
members must be approved by your instructor by
Meet with your group frequently to discuss your presentation strategy.
Your presentation should last at most 15 minutes and will be followed by a 5-minute quiz.
Prepare a 5-minute quiz (~10 questions) and make it available to each student in the class at the end of your presentation. Your performance on the quiz accounts for 2% of your grade.
Prepare a brief report (~10 pages, typed, double-spaced, including figures, tables, etc.) to summarize the materials you present.
Individual scores will be adjusted based on the evaluation of your group members.
· Capabilities (e.g., decision support) of Excel and/or Access demonstrated using a case scenario (similar to those in the Case text).
· Information systems development using Excel and/or Access.
· Technological advancements and their impacts in our society.
· Hardware components of a PC.
· Applicability of DIS320 in my area of specialty.
· Information systems of the future.