KGS Navigation Bar, Search, Contact, KGS Home, UK Home University of Kentucky at Kentucky Geological Survey at Search KGS at contact kgs at KGS Home at UK Home at KGS Home

KGS Home > Oil and Gas
FAQ: How can I keep track of current permitting activity?

The Division of Oil and Gas publishes a list of permits issued and wells spudded (drilling has begun) on their web site. The lists are arranged by year and dated to simplify tracking the most recent activity. The Division also posts lists of wells spudded and an Excel spreadsheet with current operator name and contact information.


[Return to FAQ index]
[Previous Question]
[Next Question]