The Paul Edwin Potter Internship - Apply
The current application period is now closed. Please check back with us soon for the 2023 application period.
Important Dates (2023):Details Coming Soon!
Eligible applicants are:
- Undergraduate and master's level students,
- Students interested in geoscience and related field such as environmental science, physics, engineering, public health, or geography.
- Able to commit 40 hours per week for ten weeks.
- Able to attend the program seminars and field experiences.
DiversityKGS places a high value on diversity of experience and cultural perspectives. Therefore, we encourage applications from all interested and eligible students. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) are fundamental principles that guide this program, KGS, and our mission to conduct research and provide unbiased information about geologic resources, environmental issues and natural hazards affecting Kentucky.
- View information about the 2022 program, including project descriptions.
- Interns are responsible for paying for their local housing, transportation, parking, and food (follow links to campus options).
- If you would like your resume and cover letter reviewed before submission. Please submit a copy to Liz Adams at KGS (email@example.com) by March 7th, 2022.