Kentucky’s premier professional MBA experience, now only a click away.
You've led complicated projects, now lead the company. Join UK's top-rated MBA program and accelerate your career, develop your entrepreneurship endeavors and connect with a valuable professional network. In this comprehensive, flexible program, you will develop the expertise to become a leader who makes a difference.
Our evening professional MBA program, now accessible in real-time online, is:
- Flexible. Attend class in person, online from any location, or a combination of both.
- Collaborative. Build remote work skills and professional experience through peer interaction.
- Personalized. Customize your degree with a variety of electives.
- Structured. Real-time component provides accountability.
- Interactive. Learn and participate virtually and in person with faculty, classmates, and project teams.
- Connected. Enjoy access to the college’s on-campus Graham Office of Career Management and a network of 300,000 alumni.
Cost per credit: $801
Become a Next-Generation Leader
Our Professional MBA students bring their daily work responsibilities into the classroom and then immediately apply what they learn at work the following day.
This part-time, evening program is designed for working professionals seeking additional leadership skills, business knowledge or advancement. You will have the opportunity to engage with other local and regional business leaders representing different companies, industries and sectors such as banking/finance, engineering, law, agriculture, manufacturing, government and military. The program also includes a customized option for healthcare professionals.
- Resume upload
- Submit your resume/CV highlighting professional experience, educational history, and accomplishments. Cover letters are not required.
- Personal statement upload
- Transcripts from all undergraduate institutions. Applicants should possess a four-year undergraduate degree (or its equivalent) with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75/4.0. Official transcripts, hard copies, need to be mailed to the University of Kentucky Graduate School, 202 Gillis Building, Lexington, KY 40506-0033. For more information on sending/mailing transcripts, please refer to the Graduate School's Transcripts site.
- GRE or GMAT required. The GRE or GMAT exam may be waived by the MBA Admission Committee if the applicant meets certain criteria outlined in the GMAT/GRE Waiver Policy. All waivers must be approved by the Graduate School at the University of Kentucky.
- One letter of recommendation
- One letter of recommendation from an individual (e.g., professors, current or former supervisors, etc.) who is able to objectively assess the quality of your character, capabilities and accomplishments as well as your overall potential as an MBA student and future business leader.
Program requirements may change at any time. Contact the DGS of your intended program to confirm requirements.
State Authorization & Licensure
If you plan to complete a University of Kentucky online program while living outside of Kentucky, you should check the Out-of-State Students page to determine if the University of Kentucky is authorized to provide this program in your state of residence. If you plan to use the degree to seek licensure, you should also determine if the degree meets the educational requirements for licensure in your state.