The University of Kentucky categorizes readmission applicants by the following types:
- Readmission with UK college work taken prior to HS graduation and applying for a term after graduation
- Readmission high school student applying to take a college class before graduation (non-degree)
- UK readmission with additional transfer work from a UK Community College
- UK readmission without any additional transfer work
- UK readmission with additional transfer work from an institution other than a UK Community College
- UK readmission, non-degree seeking student
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: April 15
Majors & Programs - Application Checklist
Readmission applicants must submit the following:
- UK Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official Transcript from each college or university attended since enrolled at UK.
- Non-Refundable Application Processing Fee: Attach $50 in cash, check, or money order made payable to the University of Kentucky. Full-time UK employees applying to take classes and who submit a copy of their UK staff card are not required to pay the processing fee.
NOTE: Students under suspension from UK are not eligible for readmission, regardless of their status at another institution, until they have been reinstated to the University. If the suspension is for academic reasons, reinstatement should be requested from the dean of the college in which they intend to enroll by the stated deadline; if the suspension is nonacademic, reinstatement should be requested from the appropriate University official. Reinstated students also must file an application for readmission in the Office of Undergraduate Admission and University Registrar by the stated deadline.