Graduate Student Recruitment Event
February 6-8, 2020
Join us Friday to:
- Meet potential faculty advisors
- Visit with current graduate students
- Tour the department, lab facilities, research farms and UK’s campus
- Tour of Lexington
- Visit local cultural destinations
Graduate Research Areas
Machine Systems Automation ∙ Bioenvironmental Engineering ∙ Food and Bioprocessing ∙ Controlled Environment
- Invited students will be provided with lodging and meals.
- Travel scholarships available for students located in the U.S.!
Application, resume, and unofficial transcript must be submitted by December 15, 2019.
Questions? Contact Dr. Alicia Modenbach · 859.257.1265 · firstname.lastname@example.org